3/30/10

hearing damage



outfit gif FTWWWWWWW.

anyways...

the lovely michelle tagged me for this game so yeah im obvs gonna play :)

The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include . Also, please link it back to Erimentha, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

tagged:

ALI
CATHARINA ELISABETH
CLARA

i love these girls, they're all so nice and lovely :) and all sooooo pretty ! check out their blogs, they're awesome!


here I go:

Abracadabra, Wow!


I like boys who are nice and girls who are natural
I like singing in my room
I like being in the country
I like thinking about love
I like knowing im a bit more different than everyone around me
I like how i laugh at stupid things
I like really good music
I like being more cold than hot
I like feeling special

I like dreaming, but i dont do it often

I like being lazy

I like when friends smile in the hallways

I love my mom

Today i had a sucky math class

In some ways, I love everything. Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular, I like things that I like but I love everything. There’s more choice in like, Cos even the worst things have things you love in them. I don’t know what you mean about things I hate…

I hate me sometimes

I hate bad hair days

I hate periods

I hate ruining a new shirt

I hate my feet
I hate my life but in a way, im thankful for everything i have and i'd prefer it to other options

I hate how i want to be so skinny... making myself wanna be like everyone else.
I hate how my nails are not painted



I hate this, wow...
sorry

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thankyou, that's so sweet. i just put it in my latest post (:

love the gif!
XOXO

j3nhow said...

thats was funny to read! lovely blog dear!

xoxo jenna
http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com/

ZEUS said...

When you say hate it makes me cringe. I don't know why, but there should be more love's on this list for sure

Gorgeous Clara said...

thanks so much for the kind words...

I´ll include the task in my next post!!!!