4/5/10

award :)

yayy !!! i got another blogger award :) this time this one is from the lovely laura ! thanks so much girly ♥



i pass this award on to these lovely ladies:
dressed to please

roxy

cholé

so here's what goes with the award:
Five random (fashion/style/beauty) facts about me:
1) im really into sewing- but i suck .
2) i wear the same pair of jeans almost everyday : )
3) i love love LOVE wearing all black
4) haha and just like laura- i also make my own jewellery
5) i have only 2 pairs of shoes ! how do i survive? i do not know...

thanks again laura for the lovely award :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey honey. thanks for the award ;)))

I took my old trousers as pattern. drawn on the material and then sewn. is not heavy really. I will make soon still one, then I show you the sample, so that you see like it are made. kiss from Berlin

Roxy said...

thank you for the award...
love roxy