4/4/10

hoppy easter (:

alright, super lame title.

anyways, yes happy easter :) i didnt eat much candy today which is good :) gotta get a good figure in time for summer .
so today to keep myself busy since NOTHING is open i made a dress! my first wearable dress made from stratch, no pattern or anything- just my imagination and some inspiration from gaga and kitching :)








so its not done though... i still need to bleach it and stud the circle part :) i'll post that once thats done...
i like it, its obvious that a horrible sewer like me who knows nothing of sewing skills and stuff had sewn this but wtv- its pretty good for my official first dress.

RANDOM PORTRAIT.


and here's this shirt that i cut up and i thought it looked pretty rad.



alrighty, dont eat too much candy or you'll get a sore tummy :(

7 comments:

xoLauraox09 said...

I gave you a blog award! Check it out on my blog :D

starsandshoes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

lovely (: eep, I love your PICTURES!!



-Michelle
LÉS Mm,

mea said...

love your blog!! :)

Christina Caradona said...

you know I tried on the shoes at Urban (the duck boots) and i didn't like them at all...super sad, hope they look good on you from zellers!

stasie said...

like the shirt)yeah

E R I N said...

please tell me you plan to be a fashion designer!!

i love that black dress,
you gifted little thing.

x

Updates By Her said...

Absolutely amazing shirt! The colour is just perfect ! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com